Closed…Alena Hennessy Organic T-shirt Or Scarf Review and Giveaway
I can safely admit that I am all about comfort but not at the cost of style. Do I mean I dress up everyday? Absolutely not but I do think that you can be stylish in comfort by dressing in a nice fitting t-shirt and jeans; it’s all about the fit and how you accessorize the look.
I received the “Tiny Garden” organic t-shirt from Alena Hennessy for my review. First of all I noticed the design of the graphic on the front of the t-shirt immediately; with the use of all vegetable based inks it just popped off the fabric. The second thing I noticed was the packaging; it was neatly wrapped in a clear celophane bag. From the quaintly designed hang tag, saftey pined to the shirt, to the added touch of a personal note card I was more than impressed. Even the notecard was hand designed and very nicely, I must add. This t-shirt is made of a soft organic cotton and comes in vintage black. Tiny birds and wildflowers grow on this pale pink print made with earth friendly inks. Printed locally. I found this shirt to fit me very nicely, it was a longer length which I love; I hate shirts that show my belly if I lean over or bend down. The fabric is very light-weight, paired with a tank underneath I felt comfortable all day. I had numerous compliments while wearing this t-shirt. If I had my way I would wear this everyday, I like it that much, but my kids would probably tell me that I need to wear something clean everyday, afterall this is what I teach them. Due to the organic fabric, this item should be hung to dry or at a minimum on the air fluff setting of your dryer after it’s been hung to dry otherwise the fabric will likely shrink.
Alena’s designs and work can be found throughout the US and abroad. She has exhibited her paintings in such places as New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Portland, Chicago, Berkeley, Raleigh, Asheville, Chapel Hill, Atlanta and Rochester, NH.
Alena also offers custom art and designs for both individuals and business entities. Some current and past clients include: Target, Urban Outfitters, ABC Studios, Galison/Mudpuppy, Papyrus, Monique Lllulier, Lark & Loon, the City of Chapel Hill, plus personal wedding invitations/announcements, various public and private installations, design consultations, and more.
Buy It: Purchase your very own Tiny Garden organic t-shirt from Alena Hennessy online store now.
**You must be a Google Friend Connect Follower of this blog to participate**
1. Subscribe to our mailing list via email located on the right sidebar of this page. (2 entries/2 comments required)
2. Follow our RSS blog feed (1 entry/1 comment required)
3. Become a Fan of This Lil Piglet on Facebook (1 entry/1 comment required)
4. Blog about this giveaway with a link to this review and giveaway and post the link in your comment to where I can find your blog post. (1 entry/1 comment required)
5. Enter another giveaway: Zoodles or Children’s Tea Set or Hip Hooter’s Nursing Pads. (total 1 entry/1 comments required for each giveaway entered)
6. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter on Twitter (1 entry/1 comment required) AND Copy, Paste Tweet this out on Twitter; must be exactly as stated between quotes ” RT Enter to #Win a beautiful organic t-shirt OR scarf designed by @alenahennessy from @thislilpiglet #giveaway #contest http://ow.ly/2yb97 ” (Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)
**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on September 22nd, 2010. Open to US and Canada!**
Rules of the giveaway:
*Each comment counts as 1 entry so if it says 2 entries you must comment 2 times (for example, Comment #1 would read: “I subscribed to your mailing list #1”, Comment #2 would read: “I subscribed to your mailing list #2”. I will check so please make sure before commenting below otherwise your entry will be disqualified. Enter once or more; other than the Twitter tweet entry (once per day) you can enter a maximum of once per entry details specified. You must leave a comment below to enter the contest; the winner will be chosen using random.org from the comments below only.
*For shipping reasons, please include your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. No email address in your post equals disqualified. To avoid spammers, type your email like this: blog (at) thislilpiglet (dot) com Shipping charges associated with the giveaway will be paid for by the company.
81 comments on “Closed…Alena Hennessy Organic T-shirt Or Scarf Review and Giveaway”