Birthday Bash – Giveaway (11) SnoozeShade CLOSED
Congrats to winner/comment #82!
A BIG thank you goes out to SnoozeShade for sponsoring this giveaway as part of the Birthday Bash event…
We have an infant stroller that has a lap tray, sun shade and offers a reclining feature to allow for our sleeping Baby Girl. Unfortunately the sun shade that comes on the stroller barely keeps the sun out of her eyes. With the DIY Home Construction build, I am always out at the site with the kids, especially Baby Girl. We have a heated storage room where in the colder weather we used to lay Baby Girl down for her naps in her playpen. Now that the weather has turned warm Baby Girl prefers to be around and watch what everyone is doing. Often this is outdoors and without grass or an even surface for her to play on; I really do not like letting her out of her stroller if I can help it. Baby Girl enjoys sitting in her stroller with her array of toys and snacks while she watches Hubs work on the house, inside or out. When she would fall asleep I would simply recline the seat to a laying position and throw a blanket over top to keep out the light. The problem is with this warmer weather the blanket makes it too warm inside the stroller for sleeping conditions.
Baby Girl is more like her father in that she gets hot easily and prefers to kick all her covers off. I have also noticed that Baby Girl sleeps more soundly and longer in a dark space, even than filtered sun light. The SnoozeShade blocked the light out to allow Baby Girl to sleep soundly. The UV sun protection with breathable fabric of the SnoozeShade offers a more comfortable environment to allow her a longer sleeping period. With the added peekaboo zipper, I can easily check on Baby Girl to see if she is stirring around about to wake from her slumber. For me, this means I have a longer period of time free of Baby Girl to help Hubs with the DIY Home Construction projects and ultimately that means that we will be done sooner and be able to move in sooner. Once Baby Girl does wake from her nap, the SnoozeShade can be taken off the stroller and stored in the matching drawstring storage bag that it comes in. The bag is conveniently small enough to store inside a diaper bag, hang it from the handle of the stroller or just throw it in the basket.
About the Product
- Made from a double layer of soft dark breathable fabric, SnoozeShade provides a shady and well-ventilated sleep environment.
- Elasticated top and sides with easy-to-attach Velcro straps ensure SnoozeShade fits easily to most popular prams and pushchairs.
- Check quietly and easily on baby with SnoozeShade’s ‘sneak-a-peek’ front access.
- Compact enough to keep with you at all times; it folds into a small drawstring bag to pop into your change bag, handbag hang off buggy handles or store in your pushchair’s basket.
- Fits easily under most standard rain covers.
- Protects babies from the sun with the highest sun protection – UPF50+.
- Tested to all current British and European safety standards.
- High visibility seams and straps – useful if you’re out on darker days and at night.
One lucky winner will receive a SnoozeShade of their very own!
Mandatory Entry: You must be a Google Friend Connect Follower of this blog to participate.
1. Subscribe to This Lil Piglet Email on the right sidebar (1 entry/1 comment required)
3. Follow This Lil Piglet on Twitter
(1 entry/1 comment required) AND
Tweet this out giveaway out using the Twitter link above; post the link to your Tweet in your comment (Tweeting this on Twitter up to ONCE PER DAY will gain you 1 entry/1 comment required PER DAY for each day of the contest)
4. Add my Review and Giveaway button to your website or blog sidebar, using the HTML code in the left sidebar of this blog and post the link where I can check. (3 entries/3 comments required)
5. Enter another giveaway here on This Lil Piglet (1 entry/ 1 comment for each giveaway entered)
6. Become a Fan of SnoozeShade on Facebook AND tell them This Lil Piglet sent you ( 1 entry/ 1 comment required)
7. Follow SnoozeShade on Twitter AND tell them @thislilpiglet sent you ( 1 entry/ 1 comment required)
**Giveaway ends 11:59 pm CST on June 22nd, 2011. Open to US and Canada!**
Disclaimer: The product mentioned above has been provided free of charge from the company for the purposes of this review. Opinions expressed belong solely to This Lil Piglet and are NOT influenced in any way. Other than the review sample product This Lil Piglet has not received any form of compensation for the review of this product.