Slow Cooker Peaches n Cream Oatmeal by Minute Maid
Mornings are always chaotic around here, hair-do’s, fashionista’s and lunch box ideas are at the top of the list for our morning routine but one thing we never forget is to start the day with a healthy breakfast. With limited time I’m always looking for quick and easy recipes that don’t lack on goodness. Minute Maid has come up with some quick recipes to help you with your morning routine and make sure your kids have a full belly on their way to school, like this slow cooker Peaches ‘N’ Cream Oatmeal recipe.
- 1⅓ cups steel-cut oats
- ¾ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 cups Minute Maid Chilled Peach Juice Beverage
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- Milk or cream (optional)
- Lightly grease inside of slow cooker.
- Add oats, salt, sugar, ginger, juice beverage, milk, water, vanilla and peaches; stir together.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. If needed, set slow cooker to keep oatmeal warm until ready to enjoy.
- Spoon into bowls; drizzle with milk or cream if desired.
This recipe looks very tasty. Thanks for sharing!
Recipe says 1 tbspn vanilla
teaspoon, thanks for the heads up; I’ll change the typo 🙂
but vanilla what? vanilla essence? pure? imitation? vanilla bean?
Oh yes, vanilla extract.