Large Family Travel to New Brunswick #LetsGONB Twitter Party
Driving East across Canada to the maritimes has always been a dream of mine. Distance has kept me from making that large family travel road-trip a reality but it continues to remain on my bucket list of travel destinations. That day has finally come and my family could not be more excited about joining 7 other bloggers and families at #LetsGONB retreat next week.
The freshest seafood, foodies like myself on the prairies dream about, the scenery, wildlife and of course the people rich in culture and historic surroundings provide a travel experience full of memories my kids will tell their kids about. From July 12th my family will be travelling to New Brunswick, Canada where we’ll start our travel adventure in Saint John and making our way through the week to our flight home in Moncton on July 18th.
Follow Our Large Family Travel Adventure
I’ll be sharing all my beautiful travel pictures in realtime via my social channels on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook so please follow my family along and feel free to ask questions or join in the conversation about what you’re seeing.
#LetsGONB Retreat Sponsors
SJ Consulting presents their first inaugural Let’s GO! Retreat in partnership with Tourism New Brunswick. Bloggers will be visiting all of these great sponsor locations and we couldn’t be more appreciative. Please help me support these travel spots by showing them some love by a comment, a follow and sharing their content. Follow along the hashtag #LetsGONB and engage in realtime with us!
- Tourism New Brunswick: follow on Instagram, Twitter; Facebook.
- SJ Consulting/Let’s GO!: follow on Twitter; Facebook.
- Delta Beauséjour Hotel: follow on Twitter; Facebook.
- Resurgo! Place: follow on Instagram, Twitter; Facebook.
- Magnetic Hill Zoo: follow on Twitter
- Hopewell Rocks: follow on Twitter; Facebook.
- Shediac Bay Cruises: follow on Facebook.
- Fundy National Park: follow on Twitter; Facebook.
- Irving Nature Park: follow on Facebook.
- Reversing Rapids: follow on Twitter; Facebook.
- Saint John Hilton: follow on Twitter; Facebook.
- New Brunswick Museum: follow on Twitter; Facebook.
- Stonehammer Geopark: follow on Twitter; Facebook.
- Saint John City Market: follow on Twitter; Facebook.
- Fundy Trail Parkway: follow on Instagram, Twitter; Facebook.
- Fundy Discovery Aquarium: follow on Twitter; Facebook.
- Kingsbrae Garden: follow on Twitter; Facebook.
- Algonquin Resort: follow on Twitter; Facebook.
- Jolly Breeze Tall Ship Whale Watching: follow on Facebook.
- The Chocolate Museum: follow on Facebook.
- Moncton Market
Twitter Party ALERT
- Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2015
- Time: 9 pm EST
- Hashtag: #LetsGONB
- Hosts: @seeNewBrunswick, @SJConsulting_CA
- Eligibility: Open to Canada.
- Prizes: 10 lbs of lobster, prize pack of New Brunswick goodies AND a Go-Pro camera!
RSVP for the Twitter Party below to be eligible for prizes and share this tweet:
[bctt tweet=”Join @SJConsulting_CA @seeNewBrunswick July 8th 9 pm EST for #LetsGONB fun, travel talk; PRIZES! RSVP http://letsgoretreat.com/2015/06/lets-go-new-brunswick-intro-and-twitter-party/ ” via=”no”]
Have you ever been to New Brunswick? I’d love to know what your favourite spots are.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I’ve been provided a media package through SJ Consulting on behalf of Tourism New Brunswick in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are 100% my own. Images provided by Tourism New Brunswick.