Christmas Gifts for the Instant Photographer with Fujifilm Giveaway #HolidayGifts2014
If you’re like me, you’ve been hearing requests for Fujifilm’s instax mini camera’s for Christmas this year. I can’t say I blame them though; the bright colours and instant access to all those selfie’s and social media photo shares makes for a fun party. In the past we have set up photo booths with props during parties which are always a blast for everyone with a lot of smiles and giggles throughout.
Personally I feel like a kid again with a bit of nostalgia using my parents old instant camera as a child. Fujifilm has definitely kicked it up a notch, or twelve, from the good ol’ days with this line of instax photography equipment and accessories.
Fujifilm aims to connect with and please your guests and gift recipients this holiday season and they won’t disappoint. I always look for unique gifts, gifts my recipients will love. One of the best gifts are the ones you can use right away; Fujifilm inbstax will be busy in celebrations this holiday with instant parting gifts and personalized photo’s for your guests. This sounds like a new tradition brewing and I love the idea!
Sleek, stylish and compact to make the perfect accessory for any outfit or outing. I love the colours of the instax mini 8 but this one just speaks to me in it’s classic more grownup form. This would make a beautiful gift for any of those trendy or hard to find recipients on your list.
- Double exposures, macro mode and high performance flash, making this an instant camera for every photographer.
- The high performance flash emits the ideal amount of the light finely adjusted for the distance to the subject and ambient brightness.
- The party mode enables the background as well as the subject to be captured brightly.
- Capture fast moving subjects like children and animals.
- Add a low-key or high-key effect by controlling the brightness of photos.
- The newly equipped macro mode lets you enjoy stunning close-up photography.
- Select double exposure mode and press the shutter button twice, you can superimpose two different images in one frame to create an artistic photo.
- The bulb exposure mode enables photo capture that shows attractive night views and light streaks. You can take expressive photos, with more fun added to instax photography.
- By rotating the dial, you can switch modes and functions while looking through the viewfinder.
- A rechargeable battery is used.
Okay, okay, you’ve likely seen these colourful little cuties all over the place and if you have preteen or teens, they’ve surely put this on their Christmas list this year. Luckily we’re giving one away below and you should enter for a chance to win BUT you should also run out and buy one for the deserving kiddo on your list. Emerging bright eyed and bushy tailed on Christmas morning to find this under the tree. I’d say you might even get a hug from that moody teen for this one. Snicker. We can try.
- Cute and compact body design available in five different colors!
- instax mini 8 automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture, and informs you of the suitable setting by lighting the corresponding lamp.
- Setting the brightness adjustment dial to the high-key mode mark allows you to take pictures with a softer impression.
This instax SHARE Smartphone Printer is definitely on my Christmas list. Everyone takes pictures on their smartphones; these days and I know this compact little buddy would be extremely popular with all who own a smartphone, especially the teens! How fun would this printer be at parties? Your guests can snap pictures all night long and before they leave, pick their favourites, print and head home with souvenirs. I know I would love that!
- “Real Time Template” takes a photo with the date, place, weather, temperature, and humidity indicated in the frame.
- Limited Editions – Each print is numbered so it looks like a limited item. A memory shared with people you cherish will be even more precious.
- Template for printing images uploaded to social networking (SNS) service. With the profile photo and the number of likes indicated, the print offers great fun in tandem with SNS.
- Template that fits the photo cropped into a square. It is possible to write your feelings and messages to make the memory more vivid.
- Different designs to fit the occasion, whether Mother’s Day, a birthday, a greeting to mark the season, “Best wishes!”
- The Fujifilm Intelligence Filter uses an optimum processing technology, Image Intelligence™, which is based on Fujifilm’s 80 years of experience and ever-advancing know-how. The technology gives real results — for example, to brighten up a photo that turned out too dark.
- With FUJIFILM digital cameras, you can make instax prints by sending the images directly from your camera to “instax SHARE”.
- You can now share the images that you can only achieve with digital cameras, such as children and pet images captured at fast shutter speed, or food and flower images with blurred backgrounds, by making them into instax prints on the spot.
Point, click, upload to the instax SHARE printer….easy as 1, 2; 3 in less than 16 seconds! I have so many ideas brewing in me head over this. Thinking gifts, these instant pictures would make great gift tags or tags on homemade DIY gifts; sometimes the personal touch is the most heartfelt and special.
#HolidayGifts2014 Twitter Party
If you’re looking for Christmas gift ideas for more people on your list, make sure to check our the rest of our Holiday Gift Guide features and don’t forget to join us for the #HolidayGifts2014 Twitter Party on December 9th at 9pm EST where we’ll will be giving away amazing prizes! RSVP HERE.
For more information about instax products, head over to Fujifilm. Don’t forget to follow them on Facebook, Twitter @instax or @fujiguys, Instagram and say hello from us while you’re there.
Enter to WIN
It’s easy to enter, just tell us what you would take a picture of first with this camera in the comments below and enter to win in the form. Open to Canada.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own.
Probably my family around the Christmas Tree!
Pictures of my daughters!
A silly picture of the kids.
My 4 cats
I would take a picture of my favourite park.
I’d take a pic of my SO
Christmas lights and decorations.
I would take a picture of my daughters.
My patio and backyard oasis!
I’d like to say something really awesome…but if I am being honest, probably my cat.
i would take a picture of my sweet little girl unwrapping presents!
I would take a picture of my kids first
A group shot of the family. Make some memories:)
I would take a picture of my boys with their cousins! Nothing like family 🙂 thanks for the chance!
I would take a picture of my boys with our dog.
My Christmas tree!
My cat, Elf!
I would take a picture of my new puppy
Probably my adorable cat!
i’d take pics of my niece & nephew!
i would take pictures of my family..especially my kids
I’d take a picture of my dog.
I would have to take a photo of each of my dogs first
I’d take a picture of my girls first.
I would take a picture of my grandchildren
id take a pic of our puppy charlie!!
most likely my boyfriend!
I would take a picture of my daughters smiling face because the camera would be for her!
I would take a pic of my new grandbaby.
Our Christmas family picture!
Family picture of my daughter with our grandsons
I am always taking pictures of her!!
Me and my family or friends!
I would take a group picture of my family.
baby girl making snow angels… hopefully it’s snowing regardless my first picture and plenty more will be of baby girl
I would take a pic of our dog who would be running around me curious
I would take pictures of my 5 year old and 4 month old grandchildren.
I’d take photos of my family
I would take a pic of my dog first.
I wasn’t too keen on these coming back on the marketplace. I thought they’d outlived their usefulness. After reading your post I’ve changed my mind. Its got way more features and there are options that I didn’t think were possible, sharing for instance.
This is why I love to enter giveaways! I find out about new products all the time! Thanks!
Forgot to add, my cat would be my first picture!
My family and the time we spend together during the holidays!
instagram ID gmrich22
I would take pictures of my grandsons.
I would take pictures of my granddaughter.
I would take a picture of my daughter!
The first picture I would take would be of my adorable kids, and then I would request someone to take a picture of my family to cherish to moment forever with my new camera!
I would take a selfie of hubby and I as we really have not taken any pics of us since we were married in June this year.
I would take pics of my family!
I would take pictures of my family and friends
I will use it to take pictures of my grandchildren first!
Thank You for the giveaway…would take a picture of the kids & their dog in front of the Xmas Tree !
I would take a picture of my three bulldogs.
I would probably end up taking a picture of my pups first!
Gotta be my 2 beautiful children who would definitely strike a funny pose for their mama!